Re: EH 2880 notes

Charles Zwicky wrote:
> Hardly fine here..! There is a special section on that web forum
> dedicated to the 2880 and those of us who have written volumes and
> volumes about it on the mailing list are loathe to re-type Mailing lists
> suck...

Where's the URL to said volumes of info, so I won't have to keep poking?

Anyways, things like this "MIDI implementation allows every parameter"
is what I'd like to know more about. The 300 ms timing issue as well.

I mailed EH couple days ago about the latest firmware, but so far only
had an ack mail.

If they want to sell 2880's to loopers, I fail to understand why they
don't keep firmware revisions ready for download, plus the assotiated
docs as reference, so we can easily see if it'll work for our intended use.
Surely they know what goes where, else they wouldn't've created such a
seemingly interesting box.

BTW, this same info is available on the loopingmusic forum, but as fine
the intentions are with that forum, so far not too many have subscribed,
meaning I still haven't seen my answers, so I'll loop the 'contempt for
the court' song in here, unless I get court marshalled ;)

--
rgds,
van Sinn