Re: Need your input on the Rang III

This probably doesn't apply for the rang, but if the new one has
quantization that works like the EDP, one parameter that would be
useful would be something like: heel down = quantization off; then up
a bit = quantization by loop; up a bit more = quant by cycle; and
beyond that = quantiation by 8th note, with more and more 8th notes
per loop the further you put your toe down (maybe that's the only one
that makes sense on an expression pedal). It's a stretch, but 10
expression pedal functions is a lot.