Re: Looking for a pitch shifter pedal

Ian Popperwell wrote:
> Thanks, Who's the DL55 made by (don't recognise the model number)?

Yikes! if only my memory would serve me well..

I meant the Digitech DHP-33 / DHP-55 / IPS-33B models.
Reviews often say the DHP-33 is better quality than the DHP-55; related
to choise of components AFAIR, but I can't tell as I have none of them.
None of them are frequent visitors on evilbay :(

Anyways, Digi Vocalists are often reviewed as very easy to work with and
get a good tone from. Frequently available and affordable too..