Re: Norwich Loopfest

downloading at 7h. in the morning... yuhooo... am a happy man!

2007/11/20, L.A. Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com>:
Hey Michael nice to get a glance of your nice
toys,wow!
didnt know you owned one of the rare original paradise
loop delay echoplex unit,i wonder why they ever
changed its cool logo design way cooler than the
tasteless gibson!
I will soon be checking out your music
rock on!
Luis

--- Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:

> The Norwich Livelooping festival is just over.
> Thanks bunches to Andy Butler
> who organized it!
>
> Andy will later post recordings of all participants
> of this festival on
> andybutler.com.
>
> For those who can't wait, here are the recordings of
> my own efforts.
> Feedback (100% for loopers) appreciated.
>
> http://www.michaelpeters.de/livelooping2007.htm
>
> The page contains a link to the Improvizone download
> page containing the
> first segments of our collective improvisation of
> Nov 14 in London, and
> below that, the three parts of my set at the Norwich
> Festival on Nov 17
> (stream / download)
>
> Michael

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better sports nut!  Let your teams follow you
with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com