Re: mobius track volume control generates artifacts

Hi,
I have been out of list ( my account was freezed so I was bounced out)
so I don't know if anyone said what I am about to write, anyway:
sometimes it happens to get some zippering noise out from cc controllers
that are driving midi parameters.
I had many problems with this when using pedals used as continous
control on a Switchblade and it seemed to be very sensitive to
electrostatics, lights and other ghosts.

Sometimes there are pedals that are very sensitive and keep moving
between two midi data numbers just because the floor is getting some
vibrations.
I suggest you to check midi input via midiyoke or any other sw and check
if this could be the cause.

my best,
luca