Re: well nevermind re gLoops

Dan thanks yes from wasted time something is produced but the result does not always please the ego I guess... weird as on the surface this program seemed to offer something, still tinkering with input as like the simplicity.  Ambiloops was more robust and immediate results from novice knowledge.  At the earlier time I had some resource issues I don't have this time so suspect Ambi... may do the trick for now.

Looking forward to the holidays producing some creativity amongst the turkey.  Best and thanks Dan.

Jim