OT: Gear for sale

Well,

After reconfiguring the studio yet again, I have discovered several
pieces of gear that I seldom use so, without further ado.

Electrix Filter Queen analog filter (1/2 rack)    $125
Electrix Filter Factory analog filter (the full one)    $200
Electrix EQ Killer  $100
Alesis Air FX $100

I also have an Alesis Mod FX Faze and Phlange that I'd part with if
anyone is interested.

None of the prices include shipping.

I'm open to any offers/trades, etc., but I need to get these things out,
otherwise I'll try to patch them back into the studio and that would not
be good.

Thanks

Kevin