Virtual Lo Fi Lazer live album shared - "computers to boost creativity" ;-)

Hi,

If anyone should be interested in improvised live looping in a noisy
context we just uploaded an hours live recording of Lo Fi Lazer:
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/13679/

It's a duo. We both play flute, C and G tuned. My partner Tryggve
also plays lots of electric devices he has built out of disembodied
Walkmans, FM radios etc. He has a table full of bare bone electric
gadgets. Mostly he creates his tone by touching naked parts of
electric leaders with his fingers. A laptop with Mobius is also in
his pile of trash. On my side I eventually put down the flute for
fretless guitar or EWI wind controller. I'm also using a laptop with
Mobius looper and tone shaping software. We did set up a stereo mic
to record what happened.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)