Re: Loopering and ambient music lecture/concert (GIG SPAM!)

Dear Dennis,

I welcome your lecture and especially the second life portion! I've been wanting so much to play music there and couldn't make the nicecast thing work for myself, argh!  i'll be there with bells on!  just offered you friendship... I'm Kamerin Kokorin, hope you'll allow me...  once again, good on ya!

Todd