Re: How far does looping go back? Farther than you think....

or a musical reincarnation of reincarnation.  watch out for the revolving
door, door, door, door... we used to say as kids.  loops are everywhere.
the religious experience is just noticing them, or hearing them.

Tom
http://www.myspace.com/yetanotherbeatmaker