Help 2 - effect search

Thank you all for your suggestions.  I have yet to check some of them out.
Sorry for my slow response to them, as I'm only online to this account once
a week.

Further clarifications:

1 -  Footpedal is a must - I'm looking for alternatives to current rack-gear.
2 -  It will probably be a delay-based unit with an ability to modulate the
delayed signal, letting pass through a dry signal too

Previous suggestions:
- Space Station - does not provide this (I have 2)
- PS 3 / 5 - I don't think they do this (though it's been a while since I
used either - I'll have to look into them more)
- Digitech PDS 8000 - does not provide this (I have 1)
- Line6 DL4 - after all these years, I still have never tried one of these -
Now I have an excuse! :-)
- Memory Man Deluxe - again, I've never tried one.  The only EH effect I've
owned was  HotTubes back in the 80's. I need to check this out.
- Eventide Time Factor - Oh Wow!!!  I know I want to try one of these!
Thanks for the tip Mr. Walker!
- Digitech RP2000 / GNX boxes - a bit bigger than I am hoping for, but
clearly they do quite a bit more, too! :-)

I appreciate everyone's help with this!!  Does anyone else have some ideas?

David