Re: Amp/P.A. Recommendation

heres a picture from that particular setup http://skages.blogspot.com/2007/10/new-geek-stuff.html

2007/12/4, Arne R. Skage jr <arneskage@gmail.com>:
Hi guys, I can recomend these behringer speakers http://behringer.com/B212A/index.cfm?lang=eng  , sound good and relatively cheap. i bought 1 for a tour i did  2 months ago to use for self monitoring, i ended up bypassing the diffrent local monitors and just blended the  sinal from the FOH with my new private monitoring setup, gave me full level control...
Arne