RE: ot flashing midi metronome?

> does anyone know of a flashing silent metronome that can midi
> controlled?<<

I've been looking for something similar, ready-made & road-worthy, to
stick in front of my drummer to help him with staying in time with our
sequencer parts. at the moment we rely on deafening side-fill, & he
still gets lost if the keyboards become too dense.
actually I plan to engineer something out of one of these home-made
midi/analogue sequencers or midi-sync converters one sees from time to
time on e-bait. I have a couple of suitable boxes already, & also plan
to interface one with a DL4's tap-tempo switchgear. eventually.

btw, my guitarist's DL4 fell apart in a radio-studio in philly a couple
of weeks ago. the problem was the footswitches coming apart, & all the
little springs & so forth were loose inside the pedal. a few minutes
with a screwdriver & a wrench & it was as good as new, apart from the
paint-job.
BUT if he'd carried on with it as it was, he would've wrecked the tiny
SM microswitches underneath, & probably totalled the PCB.

gentlemen, tighten your nuts!

d.