Re: OT - acoustic pickups, etc

This is a good point. Mr. Cooperman gives the impression of being very
detail-oriented and guitar-knowledgable so I'd guess he installed it
decently, though that's just a guess and would certainly make a
difference in the result. For me, I think I've decided the stick-on
piezo is a better option than the nut, as the piezo is flexible in
placement and cheaper. We're not talking about a really pricey guitar
here - it's a stock Takamine EC132SC with a spruce top, rosewood
fingerboard (wish it were ebony) and sides - and I already want a second
pickup for the main sound, so I can't justifying throwing a ton of cash
into this option.

Once again thanks for the info, I'm not knowledgeable in this stuff and
it's great to hear from a maker.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com