RE:slow gear

Hey Bill,
I am with you,i havent been playing with my synth at
all lately and been doing the same as you,exploring
synth like sounds from my DL4,i find the string sounds
from delays a lot more interesting than the synth
ones,but the combination of both can be also very
nice.I am still curious to hear if Roland plans to
keep up with their guitar synths or drop them for
their VG units..
by the way how you ever compared the combination of a
GI-20 and module like the roland xv series to that of
the floor synth units as far a sound? I see Fripp
still using the old GR-1!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs