Stereo video from YK7 Loopfest Santa Cruz posted

Hi,

I've been dissatisfied with YouTube because the audio of posted
videos is crushed into mono. So today I was delighted to notice that
iLike now supports stereo audio in posted video. So I posted part 3
of my Cell Phone Movie from YK7 as a an iCast at my iLike page.

Check it out at www.ilike.com/artist/Per+Boysen and feel free to hook
up as "friend", "fan" or whatever. I think you do that by clicking
the "iLiked's" button at upper right corner?

To me the iLike system seems better than the lately popular FaceBook.
I just like to enjoy peoples music and videos in stereo and not being
terrorized by all this "social networking spam" associated with
FaceBook. If you start an iLike page you will get two: one artist
page and one personal page. The personal page may be set to share its
"friends" database with your traditional FaceBook page, if you have
one. I think it's a good thing to keep the aritst's promotional
networking tool aside from the private networking system.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.ilike.com/artist/Per+Boysen