DRUM! Magazine article on LIVE LOOPING posted

I just got permission to post the wonderful article on
live looping that appeared in the September 2007 issue
of DRUM! Magazine that featured a contrast between
the all composed style of my dear friend, the amazing Kid Beyond
and the all improv style of yours truly.

Norm Weinberg did a wonderful job on a primer article and I think it may
be the biggest article on live looping yet in a national magazine.

Check it out:

www.looppool.info/DRUM!_looping_article

and thanks Norm for all the energy and talent you put into this wonderful
article.
In my forty years as a drummer, this is the first time I"ve ever been in a
national
drumming magazine and I"m just like a little kid in a candy
shop......very,
very
excited!

yours,  Rick Walker