Re: Yamaha MFC10 or Roland FC300?

I also use the FC300.

But I've only had it since October and only use it to control a VG-99
(for which, in fact, it seems especially well suited by design).

Just how well it would do for controlling hardware or software loopers
I have not even contemplated nor have a clue.

But it seems to have all the usual MIDI capabilities one would expect.

But that's not what I got it for.

Sorry.

Cheers,

Ted