Re: New EWI 4000s In The House

I knew I could count on you guys (thanks Per and Dennis).  Per, I printed out your suggestions and will work on the tweaks as you suggested.  I will keep you apprised of my progress and hope to have some mp3's to post in the not too distant future.  Dennis, if you can get something going in the Boston area Chris and I would love to participate!  Let me know.  And of course the basement in Woodmere is always available .....

Regards,

Harry

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
Law Offices of Harry Weinberg