Re: Cable length for Vortex swell

I can't see the length would make any difference,
rather the total resistance of the cable.

The Vortex expression input measures resistance, rather than the usual
potential divider type circuit.
This means that either of the common expression ped wiring types will work
equally as well.

Don't know what would happen if you tried a control voltage,

I just measured 5V from ring to sleeve on the output.
Earthing the tip to sleeve gives a reading of 0 on the Vortex.
..but connecting the tip to the 5V ring gives a figure of about 32,
not the hoped for 64.

So I don't think it would work.

andy butler