Re: Ableton7+OSXLeopard+sooperlooper... workie?

I won't touch Leopard, but otherwise, I can say that I used Ableton of ALL varieties except 7, running SooperLooper on my old 1.5 gigahertz powerbook for two years on tour in many high-pressure situations.

I recently got a 2gig macbookpro, now am using Ableton 7 with SooperLooper, so far not even a hiccup.

I have no idea why Ableton is crashing on you (it shouldn't), and sadly, from far away, not much I can do to troubleshoot.  However, whenever we run combinations of non-updated and recent software, i.e. Ableton 6 if it's not Leopard-ready, it can cause unreasonable problems.  That might be the first place to look, and I hope others on the list will chime in.

But to be clear, here is my performance configuration.

MPB 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gigs Ram, Motu Traveler running Ableton 7, SooperLooper, all controlled with an FCB 1010 straight into the traveler.  Solid as a rock so far, but I'm not stupid, ANYthing can fail...

All best, looking forward to hearing your successes...

Todd