From: "Goddard, Duncan" <goddard.duncan@mtvne.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 5:59 PM
Subject: RE: vortex power supply

ryan's post just reminded me- we have taken to using a line-6 power
supply (the one meant for the DL4) to run a jamman, & it works fine.
guess the same would do for a vortex, since the lexicon supplied
supplies were the same.
I'm hanging on to my unused vortex now, in case I need parts for one of
the jammans.....
my guitarist has asked me to bring out the mix control to a pedal- the
first time in 13 years he's asked for a modification to the jamman.
I'll let you know how it goes....

duncan.