Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 12:08 AM
Subject: Altered Realities - album of the year

Hi to all loopers,

I am excited to tell you that my solo album "Altered Realities" ( solo acoustic guitar and live electronics ) has been included on the "Best of 2007" article at "All About Jazz" and "Textura" magazines! Some of the other artists chosen are Harold Budd, Brian Eno, David Torn, Bill Frisell, Pole.

Here are the links : http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=27836
http://www.textura.org/reviews/2007toptens.htm

Album links : www.newalbion.com/NA131
www.amazon.com/Helvacioglu-Altered-Realities-Erdem/dp/B000GFLE9A/sr=8-1/qid=1161162264/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0939524-3125629?ie=UTF8

I look fwd to your comments about the album!

Thanks a lot and best regards from Istanbul. Wish you all the best for 2008!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.