        Von: Bryce Avary [mailto:bryceavary@gmail.com]
        Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007 06:56
        An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
        Betreff: Question need answered regarding Loopers!

        Hey everyone,
        My name is Bryce and I am new to the looper list.  I'm in a band
that tours full time and I had a question regarding loopers.  On recordings
I play all of the instruments but live have a band.  For our next
headlining
tour I would love to set up loopers on each instrument on stage and create
song from scratch in front of the audience.  My biggest question is by
doing
this I would be starting on the drums and was wondering if there are any
loop stations that come with more than one input / how many inputs does the
largest looper have?

        Are there any suggestions on what the best looper for this type of
thing is?  I'm wanting to actually go out and purchase a few before the end
of the year (super last minute).  Please let me know, thanks!

        PEACE
        Bryce