Re: Ableton live synch issues

I think the setup you are using is the best solution to syncing loops. The problem being the power of your CPU. As long as thats up to the task, you should have no problem. The routing, flexibility with effects and sound quality of SL in Live, I think, makes it the best combination I have tried yet, and I have tried them all. Except of course Mobius (PC Only).
Good luck