Re: Thing I'd like to see in 2008

---- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill <rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:

[snip]

> * I get to play all these great events that have been discussed in the
>past, ncluding:
>       * BEMF3
>       * the European looptour (stations in Berlin, Cologne, Munich,
>Radolfzell, Desenzano and Zurich)
>       * Y2K8loopfest
>       * and something else

[snip]

Sounds good to me.

Well, maybe some day.

I'm getting tired of living in a geographical backwater.

I wish there were even more traveling and festival-style or small group or
duo collaborative performing going on.

Too many of us are waaaaaay too spread out and too many of us are
geographical recluses and hermits.

I love our little get-togethers and times when folks pass through town and
stop to play (like Lucio Menegon did with me this past August on his way
across country).

These are special times.

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

Also check out the BEMF 1 CDs at:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental/cd.htm

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042
http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storyCode=18131

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???