RE: Recent listening

bit of a jarrett theme emerging....

...but not here, not this week anyway.

ok. the last two days I have been rediscovering the "deeply un-hip"
electric light orchestra, specifically the first, third & fifth albums
(because my local CD shop didn't have the other ones), also the first
queen album.
the other night I was listening to my own bootlegs of stewart copeland's
concert at the royal festival hall five years ago, with bill bruford &
an orchestra, followed by another concert at the same venue, a very long
set from the french band magma.

after that I went for a chunk of the richard strauss alpensymphonie, but
it had got late so I curtailed & bailed.

& I just saw rob "judas priest" halford in the cafe where I have lunch.
:-)

duncan.