[Gig Spam] Livelooping/Experimental night in Toledo,Jan 12th

I know this is very late notice... But I thought what
the heck. Those of you Midwestern types close enough
to go might want to know about this.

There will be collaborations with several local
musicians and mostly live looping solo acts at
ROK BAR formerly The Woodshed at 128 Main street
Toledo Ohio 43605. Just down the street from
Frankie's.

I will be going on around 11:20
I highly recommend these musicians.
please check out my myspace and you will find all
performers in my top friends. Please check them out
and give them feedback as they deserve the support.

myspace.com/mesqua

The show is being put together by surrent.
myspace.com/surrent

Set 1:
9:00-9:20 - Calvin Cordy
9:30-9:50 - Bramble