RE: Check out the Robot Guitar

Hey Bill,
I talked on the phone here in Germany with the guys at
powertune,and among other questions asked them about
the trans performance,they admit being very well aware
of it and their brilliant concept back then but they
are also aware of the inconvenience of having to do
surgery on guitarrists loved axes.So this is definetly
a big step although ive also been hearing that the
system still has a flaw with the bridge or something
but i canīt remeber exactly what that was,too early to
tell and not enough reviews...
I also asked them about this system for acoustic
guitar and they say is more complicated but they are
working on it.I could be wrong but it seems to me that
the majority of guitarrists using open tunings are
acoustic players,no?
yes,you can say that again that ugly blue color for
fuck sake! there is gibsons modern corporate cheap
taste again!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and