Re: A Possible new solution in my mind?

Now people I greatly appreciate this loopy community and Im obviously not
trying to get thrown off
the loopers list.  But I must say at first several years ago the emails
were way over the top
overwhelming but I got used to it.  I still get dozens a day but it has
been a lot more
manageable.  I want to continue to learn as well as contribute from time
to time.  Is there anyway
we could get like a daily digest ability that shows all the posts on one
page that comes on one
email?  A good example of this would be the Care 2 Action Networks
communities of causes and
petitions.  This is there way, but Im only trying to interject some ideas
and not trying to ruffle
any feathers so to speak. Im sure the moderators already have an awfully
lot to handle and keep
track of but it may ultimately help them even more so?
Peace and Love
 Daniel T. Albertini, guitarist
Custom Professional Guitar Repair Services
--- "L.A. Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:

> this happened to me a few years ago and i could never
> find out why,the list can be as misterious as the
> EDP...
> Luis
>

> --- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
> <rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > (wanted to add that to the last email, sorry for the
> > confusing subject):
> >
> > In the last weeks, I have been thrown off this list
> > several times. There
> > wasn't a message of any kind, just the messages
> > suddenly stopped arriving.
> > Resubscribing always worked for a few days - so far.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> >     Rainer
> >

> www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs