Re: flute loops

thanx for asking!
the vids were done in a photo studio at filmschool here in berlin.
it's mini dv, lighting possibilities where limited, but dennis, the camera
guy did a great job.
we recorded several versions, put them into some movie editing program and
jumped between versions visually. i believe there is one cut in the audio,
only.
so this is actually a one-camera-job, but we did our best to disguise
that...

smooth looping (and filming) everybody - tilmann