Re: OT: anybody dealt with tendinitis?

Anti-inflammatories etc. are kind of like putting a band aid over an
infection I'm afraid.   Just leads to worse problems down the
road....like as though they shouldn't be able to see that from just
observing trends in the useage of these things and other diseases that
arise.    The drug industry is so powerful they steer the kind of
research that gets exposed and they spoon feed protocol for analysis to
doctors pretty much.

Doctors typically get what is is..like 4 hours of nutritional
training?   That oughta open people's eyes. -Bob