Re: Ableton Live & The best way to multi track.

Bass Player wrote:

> I just want a TRUE audio log of each track as it's being created. I
> realize that I could buy like 20-30 of those Tapeit plug ins, but that's
> a lot of money from something that doesn't really contain edit
> capabilities and God only knows how CPU intensive that would be.

um..you only have to buy a plugin once, and you can open as many instances
as you like. It's only $19.
Processor usage will be the same as if Live was writing the files for you
(well, as near as makes no difference).

Rainer gave you brilliant advice there.

andy butler