RC50 (Re: Electro Harmonix 2880 a good choice for a looper)

Paul;
If you're just looking to have 3 independent loops, the ability to fade out/ in each one independently, switch between them for layering, sync or unsync them, switch from overdub to replace mode on the fly, then the RC50 will fit the bill and you shouldn't encounter any "warts" - I haven't, anyway.  Do install the upgrade, though. - Paul