2880 midi control via program change & controllers

In the latest offical 2880 video on youtube, the demonstrator says that
the functions of the 2880 are controllable via midi program change and
controllers.   Can anyone confirm this?  I emailed EH but got a
non-answer.

“I saw too many people die, and a lot of people didn’t see any of that.
They had a press conference and left. I’m looking up, fighting this
incredible battle, and they’re doing press conferences and lying to the
people. They’re telling them 40,000 troops are in New Orleans. It was all
bull.”  -Ray Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs