Re: film music rights,icensing etc.(OT).

one other thing...

copyright owners ask for different amounts for the same music and same kind of license. it could be thousands of dollars, or it could be few hundred, it all depends on the budget of the film production (which might be why directors and producers always take care to present themselves as broke when they ask to use a piece of music)!