Re: FW: The Future of Electrix

>  > Well that sucks, I was really looking forward to the Repeater VST, but
>  > I guess it's not much of a surprise.

Yes, that sucks. But the Virtual Repeater Pro was never intended as a
VST plug-in anyway. They described it quite well in the press release
of october 2007 and it was only meant to be a standalone application.

My interest in the VRP was that I've been hoping for a nice OS X
looper. However, this week SooperLooper got full AU support which
makes it fit nicely as a plug-in hosted by MainStage. For more
experimental fun I'm watching out for the next Logelloop upgrade.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)