Re: OT: new non-live Live sorta-looped audio from Warren

Very cool, Warren! I hear a bit of 70's Miles, especially the light
wah and groove. Great to hear you cutting loose a little bit! They're
fools if they don't use it.

And congrats on your job, I'm happy to hear that's working out so well
for you.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com