Re: OT: new non-live Live sorta-looped audio from Warren

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

Ted, I agree with you on Afrique. It kind of got abandoned when I
realized for sure that I had to take the tempo down further to produce
anything hip-hop-ish. I should get back to it and take it further.

The middle eastern part in Tuffer is there, of course. Not by plan
(tho it certainly fits for an urban talk show in multicultural NYC),
it's just a mode I like to use, and it ended up fitting well with that
wah sound.