From: info at zoekeating [mailto:info@zoekeating.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:42 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Peter Toms Rawks

I'd like to second Rick....

Peter Toms gets my absolute highest recommendation. He fixed one of
my Repeaters and did the noise mod on both. And he got them back to
me really quickly so I could get back to work. Hopefully, they won't
need servicing again, but I have a feeling they will...and when that
time comes I hope Peter is still willing to fix them!!

http://www.eset.com