Re: gas pedal midi foot controller

Hey that gas pedal does look pretty cool, the lay out looks a bit awkward, though,  with several narrowly spaced rows of buttons. I’d be worried I would continually false trigger presets., by inadvertently stepping on front row switches while reaching for a switch on the back row. Looks a bit like a Digital Music Corp Ground Control Pro, only cuter. I bet you could control a Fucking Fucker amp with one of those!  Actually though it took me a while to figure out how to program (not nearly as long as my first attempts to decipher the FCB1010) I really love the Gordius little Giant.  Its more compact and more ruggedly built than the FCB1010, and you can use any make of expression pedal to go with it.  At first a had to justify the expense as it is pricey, but it is really well built and the switches or very smooth and the architecture is as deep as the ocean. I look at it this way, why trust the operation of several thousand dollars worth of audio, computer, and looping gear to a$135 pedal that you cannot get parts for? I’m on my fourth behringer FCB1010 in the last 10+years, add them all up and I spent more combined than on the one Gordius little Giant I recently bought. Not only that, ,  Xavier, the guy who builds them,  actually listens to feedback from clients. Andy Butler alerted him to the fact that the Gordius was producing more latency than Andy’s dedicated EDP pedal, so Xavier got busy and reduced the latency specs dramatically. Try asking Behringer or Yamaha for that matter to improve their midi latency. I’d be curious to see how much the Gas pedal costs, it sure looks expensive, but more and more I believe you can’t really drink champagne on a beer budget