Re: Traveling to China

Daniel -

This artist was at Y2K7 this past year.  http://www.myspace.com/theembryo.  His name is Randolf Arriola and he is from Sinapore.  You might get in touch with him for feedback as well as local networking there.

Congrads on taking your music there, that's great.

Jim Goodin
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic
www.chinapaintingmusic.com