Re: multi effects unit

Boss VF-1. Little red half rack box. Maybe you should consider the Muse Receptor? You can load tons of VST effects on it and soon belittle any array of hardware processors in terms of possibilities.

K-

Besides my "acoustic guitar and live electronics" with audiomulch setup, I began to work with a laptopless setup for electric guitar. For this setup, I use tc electronic fireworx, eventide eclipse, lexicon mpx100 as hardware multi effects processor. I was wondering if any of you could recommend other multi effects processor with very wild effects.