Re: workaround for gap in first loop? (was: Boss RC50 delay issues)

this is very true...If you turn off the loop quantize you get a volume drop when you begin recording your phrase but upon playback there is NO GAP...I do not use the loop quantize and I get no gap in sound whatsoever upon playback....My only complaint thus far with the RC50 unit at this point is the timestretch is unusable and that was the MAIN reason I bought it. Other then that this unit so far has proven to be more then I need but YMMV.