reverbs

Howdy,

 When checking out Roland stuff, don't forget the
DEP-5 or 3 multi effects. same reverb as the SRV-2000
I beleive. The 5 has more features of course, but not
the 2nd page of the SRV. Still they have that velvety
smooth warmth. They came out just after the original
Alesis XT which has a nice aggressive sizzle to it, if
that's what your after. Very good  prices on E-bay. I
don't have any experience with the 3000 or 3030 but
might have to buy one to see if it's an improvement or
not. Coming out at the same time as the Yamaha
reverbs, it kind of got lost in the shuffle. Whenever
I mix a band using a sound company with Yamaha verbs,
any setting I use seems to come out with spring reverb
overtones to it. But there sure were a lot of PA
companies that had them, they were everywhere. Still
no comparison to the Roland 2000 IMHO.
Rig
Rig

Looking for last minute shopping deals?