RE: the Looper makers on this list (was: What's the best vocallooper to buy)

> >> BUT DID YOU SEE THAT???
> >> the maker himself wrote in answer to the undo problem!!! i havent
> >> seen the RANG owners or the makers of the EDP ever respond to
> >> anything on this forum.

I feel I must also chime in here and say just how much Mattias, Andy Ewan and others who have worked on the EDP HAVE helped me through this list.

I have had free and very one-to-one technical support, they have helped me solve grounding issues, re-seat ram and other chips , give me clues to hooking up the monster Midi setup I am now using and even sent me the correct resistors when I decided to go off the reservation and build my own controller....c'mon THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Im really glad you are getting input into Looperlative features and that is good too but I for one am a very satified EDP and Loopers Delight member and I feel I have grown up supported VERY well by its creators and technical staff.

Phill MyOneManBand

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!