Re: THE BEST LIVE LOOPING DEVICE

I had a 67' Traded it for a 72 Ford Maverick (yeah yeah, I know), which I promptly totaled.
On Mar 12, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Stephen Scott wrote:

I was once the proud owner of a beautiful 1963 SG special, without doubt the best guitar I ever owned.  Really slim fast neck, it felt and played just right, great sound, despite the fact that a previous owner had replaced the bridge P90 with a humbucker.  I've always regretted selling it.

Stephen
http://www.myspace.com/sylvianfisher

Kevin Cheli-Colando <billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:

Rick Walker,
who thinks a Gibson SG is far, far sexier looking than a Les Paul or a
Fender Stratocaster but can't get anyone to agree with him.

I am so in agreement with you here.  The SG is THE one guitar to rule them all.  Wish I had one (with a nice Bigsby trem).  Sigh.

Kevin

--

Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision: http://www.minds-eye.org