Re: 1st impression: BOSS RC-20 /state of looping NOW

"the funny thing i found after thinking about it was -if i recorded myself playing w/ it, i would be dubbed the dumbest looper around. i swear i was listening to the loop trying to figure out what to add next, seemed like i sat there for 1/2 hr. oh well. (i"

Scott, I thought the story of your first loop was great.  Made me laugh out loud.  Thanks for being open enough to share it.  Made a great visual image in my head.....and the thought of panic that would set it after a while ..."oh no, now what do I do..."

Keep at it, may great loops visit your dreams,

John Floridis