FCB1010 and Ripwerx question help (o.t)

Hi friends,
Ive sent this quastion to the fcb1010 group but still
no answer,for those using the UnO software and Ripwerx
i am having a problem doing sysex patch dump from my
FCB1010 to store them in my PC,although it does patch
dump receive without a problem.Ive checked and change
cables but the problem persists,it says "midi input
not responding"
Also my fcb1010 has been acting weird,i have to
sometimes press button nr.1 really hard for it to
respond and the other buttons sned weird midi messages
sometimes,this wasnt happening before,have any of you
had problems with its switches going bad,or better put
whats the fcb1010 average life expectancy?
thanx!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and