RP rp100!/premier guitar delay shootout/ boise experimental DVD's

rp-listened to your mp3-i thought the the digitech rp100 sounded good. it brought back memories of mine that i had-i certainly abused the 2 sec of delay on my rp100 for a # of years, loved the glitchy-ness it had. and loved hearing the bit in your song w/ the auto-ya digitech effect-the funny thing in my new rp150-i think that effects sucks compared to what the rp100's had-the rp150's autoya has no volume when i use it, so i rarely use it, but liked it on the rp100....and what a nice friend to give you it for your BDAY!!!!!

i recently got a copy of "premier guitar" and they had review shootout of 3 delays: the eventide time factor, the tc electronics nova delay, and the EH-stereo memory man w/ hazarai. it is here:

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/2008/Apr/Delay_Shootout_TC_Electronic_Eventide_and_EH.aspx

basically said the eventide is a good complicated delay-didn't say how the looper actually worked, but said it was good, the nova delay has no loop option, and the EH SMMH is a quirky fun thing to use for inspiration (the youtube vids i've seen of it i thought were impressive)

also-must say that i've been enjoying watching the 2 dvds of the boise experimental music fest that kripsen H. organizes. some good stuff on there.
watching Ted Killian in action was fun-(ted emailed me and said he's about as fun to watch play as watching grass grow or something-but don't believe him)-the only thing i wish is it had some extra interview things talking to some of the artists about how they use their laptops, technique-y things. lots of laptop use-interesting stuff-just beyond me and my small cheapo set up.
s----